The internet is filled with a variety of interesting videos that entertain millions of people from all over the world. In some cases you may want to download a video in order to watch it later or show it to someone without the need to connect to the internet.
There are several apps and tools that allow users to save their favorite video content without problems but we believe that Videoder is the best one.
Videoder is powerful app/program that packs a variety of useful features:
- 4K on the go: Users can download Ultra HD or 4K videos without issues or stream them by using the app.
- Several videos can be saved at the same time by using a reliable batch download feature.
- A smart network system guarantees a high download speed and network stability.
- Music lovers are able to load the original art of the album or replace it with a personalized choice.
- When you copy the link to a video or song Videoder will show a download button without the need to paste the address into the app.
- A rich selection of themes is available.
- If you didn’t install apps from an external source before it is advised to go to Settings/Security and look for the Unknown Sources menu. Enable the feature and follow the steps below
- Download the Videoder APK from the official website.
- Tap on the download notification or open your Downloads folder and look for the installer.
- Confirm the installation and wait until the task is finished.
- Start the app by tapping on the home screen icon.
- Unlike other video downloaders Videoder offers a dedicated program for both platforms.
- Go to the official site and choose the right installer for your operating system.
- Run the installer and follow the installation wizard. Wait until the program is installed.
- Double-click on the icon and the program will open.
- Those that do not wish to install the software are able to use a web version.
Emmy Skylar started working for Debate Report in 2017. Emmy grew up in a small town in northern Manitoba. But moved to Ontario for university. Before joining Debate Report, Emmy briefly worked as a freelance journalist for CBC News. She covers politics and the economy.